Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Say It With Flower Soft

We're back with another fun project from some of our design team members. This week we are focusing on saying it with Flower Soft. Deb Saaranen really showcased this technique with this beautiful card....

Linda Beeson has this beauty to share this week.....

I love how she opted to cover her chipboard with Flower Soft. This is one of my favorite looks for chipboard. The red on the heart really pops.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure and check out the design team to see what everyone came up with this week.

5 comments:

  1. fabulous cards, love the look of the fine flower soft.. I will have to get some
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cards! I think the flower soft looks so good.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are fun & lovely cards. The covered chipboard is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! I can't wait to get my hands on some FS and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card! I have been thinking of trying the flowersoft but havent worked up the courage to try it yet. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete