Monday, September 13, 2010

It's not to early to start your Christmas Cards



I received an early Christmas present in my DT package a few weeks ago! It's the Cute Christmas CD. What fun this CD is! With many toppers, scenes and images, the sky's the limit in terms of creating.

If you enjoy Paper Tole, the CD is perfect for you as well, because there are multi layered image that are pre printed just for that purpose. I love the dimension that I can get in my creations with this technique and these beautiful cards work up quite quickly. You can find the Cute Christmas CD HERE

Supplies:

Cute Christmas CD-Flower Soft
Ultrafine Strawberry, Polar White, Ultrafine Toffee
Paper: Bazzil Burgandy CS, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Brads SU!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I can't believe how much is on this cd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That Ultrafine Strawberry, is a really gorgeous red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally sweet creation! LOVE that image, love the snow and the use of the Flower Soft on it. The background patterned paper you picked is so perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Holidays are my very favourite time of year. I love drawing snowy scenes but I must have beeen the only person playing carols in Summer while I painted them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love snowmen!

    ReplyDelete