Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fuchsia Flowers

This week our design team had a 'challenge' to create anything using flowers. I love having a 'challenge' while creating. Often I can find myself in a bit of a 'rut' and when someone mentions the word challenge I find my mind going down different creative avenues. It's always a great way to help to get me out of my norm.

Todays project comes to you from another one of our new team members, Krista Riley. Take a peek at Krista's creation.....



Fuchsia Flower Soft is one of my favorite colors. I LOVE it in the flower centers here. Super cute.

Check back tomorrow to see more from our design team and what they came up with this week.

Hugs,
Jen

6 comments:

  1. They are one of my favorites too! they are beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! love the linear lines...and very striking with the black borders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The Flowersoft adds such a nice touch of texture to those pretty posies.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty flowers, I love your card...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those FS centers, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete