Saturday, September 22, 2012

Vintage - Creative Topper

Back with another sample for the Creative With Toppers week.  I LOVE that Dawn used one of my favorite Vintage Christmas toppers with the new Die Cut Stickers.  Take a peek....

Dawn-Vintage Christmas

Absolutely STUNNING!  Here's a close up.....

Dawn-Vintage Christmas close-up

The added Vintage Christmas Flower Soft added with all of the Polar White & Glitter Frosting is STUNNING!  This one is just perfection.  I love the dimension the Flower Soft adds to every project.

Back with more tomorrow.

Hugs,
Jen



4 comments:

  1. This is just stunning it looks like snow just fell on top of it all WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful- it looks like your looking through a window- love these stickers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. I think it's my favorite of all. Love the play of now in the leaves as well as on the ground.

    ReplyDelete