Monday, January 7, 2013

Sweet NEW Stamps!

Hey Peeps!  We are back with some NEW products to share with you!  Next week starts CHA!  Woohoo!  That is such a wonderful time in this industry.  This is a time of release of so many new goodies!  We at Flower Soft will be revealing some SWEET! NEW stamps at this time.  I am happy to share with you a sample from one of the new stamps.  Take a peek at what I created for you......



I am so in love with the new line.  Each day this week we will be back to share more with you and Thursday we have some fun give-aways!

See you back with more info soon!

Hugs,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. This is just sooooo cute, and I absolutely love the paw print on the tag here too. It just finish the last little thing of here to me ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous ! Love the colours you've used and image totally stunning x

    ReplyDelete