Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bunnies, Eggs and Chicks!

I LOVE these Easter Fun 3-D Cut Out toppers by Flower Soft.  The images are the cutest, they come already colored in and you can make your images 3-D or just leave them one layer. 

 I just cut this little scene in a square shape around the little guy and the chicks.  That great, yellow card base is a new cardstock by Core'dinations. 
I only  added a second layer to the little guy in the yellow suit and to part of the blue bow around his neck.  After I cut out this second layer, I rolled it around my finger to mold it.  Next I took pieces of foam tape and put two thicknesses of the foam tape under the middle of this little guy and then placed it over bottom image.  My  just putting the foam tape in the middle and by rolling the image, kept the rounded look.  Flower Soft was added to the bow, to the little chicks wings and to the flowers in the grass.  It is so fun how much added interest a little Flower Soft adds to a card. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda Beeson, Design Team member

HAPPY EASTER card

Materials list:
Cardstock – Core Impressions/Core’dinations
3-D Cut Out – Flower Soft
Delphinium Blue Flower Soft and Citrus Crush Ultra Fine Flower Soft
Tacky Glue – Aleene’s®
Scallop edge – Martha Stewart
Self adhesive pearls – Recollections
Corner rounder punch - Fiskars
Foam tape – 3M
Sanding block – Core’dinations

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely darling...I love the CS and all the special touches you added to this creation...Such a "happy" card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card Linda! Love the Core on here!

    ReplyDelete