Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flower Soft Sprinkle Challenge (FSC26) Square Cards!

The Flower Soft Challenge (FSC26) is to make a Square card!

Entries must be uploaded to the SCS gallery and use at least one Flower Soft product (Flower Soft, toppers, stamps) to be eligible to win. Please use the keyword FSC26 and flowersoft (one word) when uploading to the Splitcoast Gallery so we can find your project. You can see the challenge post HERE on Splitcoast.

The prize this week – Winners choice – 4 colors of Flower Soft!

Entries will be accepted for the challenge until Midnight CT on April 14th. The winner’s card will be featured on the Flower Soft blog on March 15th!
 

Here is my challenge card:
 

I made the antenna for the butterfly with Flower Soft wires. I cut a 2″ piece of wire and bent it in half. I colored the wire with a black marker.

 

I added a little bit of  Flower Soft Glue to the tips of the wires and sprinkled Ultra Fine Ocean  onto the glue. I cut a small slit in a sponge and pushed it in to dry (it was ready in about 15 minutes).

 
Is it just me or does it look like a cute little bug is hiding in the sponge? :)

Supplies:

Stamps: Outlines Rubber Stamps (H-801 Sparkle Butterfly)
Cardstock: www.DiscountCardstock.com
Ink: Memento, Ranger Distress (Brushed Corduroy)
Other: Gold Pearl Pen, Copic markers, Crystals.

Have a great day!
Jeanne

4 comments:

  1. I love Flower Soft and I'm so on this challenge!! Thank you soooo much for hosting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is that stunning! LOVING that butterfly and what a cute idea for her antenna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is very beautiful!
    love how you did the anntene. what a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete