Saturday, April 9, 2011

A square card and a bumble bee

The Flower Soft challenge for this week is to make a square card.   It was posted here on Wednesday, April 6th but here is a reminder.  Entries must be uploaded to the SCS gallery and use at least one Flower Soft product (Flower Soft, toppers, stamps) to be eligible to win. Please use the keyword FSC26 and flowersoft (one word) when uploading to the Splitcoast Gallery so we can find your project. You can see the challenge post HERE on Splitcoast.



This was an easy challenge for me since most of the cards I seem to create end up being square, usually 5 1/2".  I created a rather large daisy looking flower for my card using a 4-in-1 punch by Kreaxions. 
I just had to put the finishing touches on my card with an adorable little bumble bee.  My bumble bee is a stamp by Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker and I knew this little cutie wasn't complete without some wonderful Ultra Fine Flower Soft wings. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda Beeson, Design Team member

BEE HAPPY card

Materials list:
Cardstock – Core Essentials/Core’dinations
Citrus Crush Ultra Fine Flower Soft
Tacky Glue
Bee and sentiment stamp – Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker
Stamp pads – Memento
Daisy 4-in-1 punch – Kreaxions
Circle cutter - Kreaxions
Sand It Gadget - Core'dinations

1 comment:

  1. My O My, that little bee is so adorable. You did a fantastic job there.

    ReplyDelete