Monday, May 23, 2011

Go fly a Kite




Happy Monday!!! My apologies for not posting much in the last few weeks, but i'm catching up and have a fun share for you today! I am a huge fan of Flowersofts' Moments in Time Stamps. The images are so sweet and lovely for colouring. I coloured The Kite stamp with my Copic Markers adding some sponging for the sky, white gel pen for highlights and of course some Meadow for dimension.

For the sentiment, I separated the sentiment from the small kite and mounted it to the side of the image! Fun card for a fun boy! The DP from the Playtime Stack from DCWV worked perfectly with the Garden Green background.

Hope you have a wonderful week and I'll catch you next week with more fun products from Flowersoft

2 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job of coloring this image. I love how you sponged the sky. I can never get the sky to look that great! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a big soft spot for happy and carefree weddings and celebrations such as we then get even to the face, then we float on wedding mania clouds.
    wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete