Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One Layer Window card

I submitted a few cards to Vamp Stamp News a couple months ago -- this was one that didn't make the magazine, but they have added to their theme gallery for the month of May. I'm a little sad it didn't make it into the magazine... it was my favorite! This stamp image (I Love You) is from the Charlie's Ark line, and I watercolored it with reinkers. There's glitter pen on the heart, and Polar White Flower Soft in the corners of the panes. The sentiment is from Penny Black and the card is diecut with Spellbinders Labels 8.

3 comments:

  1. No matter what - It's GORGEOUS - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dina, I love your work! When I say this card on your blog I immediately loved this stamp! It is a wonderful card! I love how you mixed a little sparkle with the flower soft sprinkles. Thank you for sharing!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a big admirer of Huang Jen's Photography, we have now a special honor this wonderful marriage of Tracy and Mike from Kauai - United States be allowed to imagine.

    ReplyDelete