Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Flower Soft Downloads

I was so excited to be working with the new Flower Soft downloads. I truly love digital images. One of the things I love is that they do not take space on my already over flowing desk! The BEST thing about them is the quick, ready made image. I love that you just open, print, and add to your project. I put together a quick little card for todays post using the Lily download and used my Spellbinders dies to 'punch' the image out. Take a peek....






That's it for me. Don't forget that today is the last day to play with last weeks challenge. Be sure and link your card HERE TODAY ;-) so that you can be entered to win the Winebuffs Papercraft kit. Hope you all have a wonderful day!


Hugs!


Jen Buck



Supplies used:


Katy Sue Designs {aka: Flower Soft} Lily digital download


Spellbinders Nestibilities


Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses patterned paper


Papertrey Ink card stock and ribbon












3 comments:

  1. That digi image turned out so wonderful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes complete sense!It sounds like a great book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could anyone get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I am presently working on, and I have been on the lookout for such information.

    ReplyDelete