Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Flowers and some Flower Soft

I love the colors of FALL!
 I wanted to share a card I created using a wonderful fall flower.  The label image is a digital stamp by Hero Arts that I bought at Two Peas in a Bucket.  It comes all colored, it just needs printed out. 
Once I printed it out, it was already colored but I just knew that adding in some Flower Soft on portions of the flower would finish off the card just right.  I picked out a few of the petals and added Burnt Sienna Ultra Fine Flower Soft and then picked out a few more petals and added Citrus Crush Ultra Fine Flower Soft.  I didn't add the Flower Soft to every petal because I didn't want it to be overwhelming, just a nice accent. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda Beeson, Design Team member

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and to say it comes already coloured the colours are just gorgeous!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete