Friday, July 23, 2010

Friends are the Flowers

Happy Friday! 

Today's card shows how to make a 3-D flower center.

jms-cps157-friends-copy.jpg
I colored the flower twice with Copic markers and then cut and layered the flowers. I added Nut Brown Flower Soft and just a pinch of Toffee Ultra Fine Flower Soft for a highlight to the flower center. Close up of the flower:
jms-cps157-friends-close.jpg

Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite Stampers (JB-09705 My Garden Set )
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Ranger Distress (Brushed Corduroy)
Copic markers, sponge, Circle Nestablities (Spellbinders), Nut Brown Flower Soft and Ultra Fine Toffee Flower Soft, ribbon (Offray), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ (E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares)

Have a great day!!!
Jeanne

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. I love the flower on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower center looks like it is just supposed to be that textured and dimensional, NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great in the centre of the flower, gives is a realistic soft look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that stamp, I so need to get some flower soft, this looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete