Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Love Snow!

Yes I really do love snow! I get pretty fed up with it very soon afterwards but the first gorgeous white fall of snow is always a magical thing to me.

So when I get to play with Polar White Diamond Range Flower Soft to make gorgeous snow shaker cards then I couldn't be happier!

The Charlies's Ark "I love snow" stamp is just great to work with. Take a look at this weeks http://www.flower-soft.tv/ to get some ideas on just how adaptable this stamp really can be.

Sheena once again will inspire and delight with her version of Charlie in the snow, whilst I am showing you something just a little bit different.

Ever wondered how you could colour in a stamp without using any Copics, Pro Markers, water colour pencils or anything like that? Tune in this week and you'll see just how easy it is to do!

Lots of love until next week,

Hugs, Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, II have now tryed for more days to register on your Flower Soft TV channel, but I just can´t for some reason??? Nothing happens, no matter which link I click on to register???
    I would really like to get to know as soon as you publish anything new, but I don´t seem to be able to do anything on your site? I also tryed to click on support, but that was the same, no response at all, so I don´t know what to do then?
    Biiig hugs Maryann

    ReplyDelete