Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More Beautiful Butterflies

Hey Everyone.  Back with more from the Die Cut Butterfly kit.  Today's card comes to you from Dawn.  I absolutely LOVE her style.  Take a peek at the cute, whimsical card she created....

KittyGlobe

Love this one.  Those butterflies look like they may be in a bit of trouble.  ;-)  CUTE.  Adding the globe to this one is such a nice touch.  The snow globes have so many wonderful uses.  I love the way they work with so many different styles and projects.

Thanks for stopping by.  Back soon with more.

Hugs,
Jen

3 comments:

  1. I never see the image of the projects,am I the only one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am not seeing the images that com through my emial or here either

      Delete
  2. Haven't seen photos from the last 3 or 4 posts.

    ReplyDelete