Sunday, July 15, 2012

Vintage Lampost

Hey Peeps.  Back with one more with our Vintage Christmas spotlight.  I'm up with todays sample.  I used the Christmas Vintage Toppers for my card for today as well as the Flower Soft Vintage Christmas.  Take a look C...


This was a quick one.  That's the beauty of Toppers.  I was in a bit of a rush this week getting everything ready for CHA so there wasn't much time.  The perfect solution, a card topper.  Add a touch of Flower Soft and the result is an elegant creation.

Hope you enjoyed the Vintage Creation spotlight.  Head over to the Facebook page and 'like' or 'share' {if you already liked us}.  Leave a comment so that we can pick a winner of the Die Cut Poinsettia kit to get you started on your own Vintage Christmas creations.  Head back tomorrow as we will be starting the week of CHA with NEW product!  I am so excited to share all that the design team has created.  :)

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Jen

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful Jen is your card,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoues Card. Love the simple elegance of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw some card displays at a scrapbook store when I was in Branson,MO. I fell in love with them. I love looking at the designs on your webpage. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly simple, yet beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, clean and simple, but very elegant. Suppose I had better get started on Christmas cards soon....

    ReplyDelete