Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wanna Card Creator?

Hey Peeps!  Back with more from this weeks Vintage Card Creator featuring designs by Mabel Lucie Attwell.  I've got another sample from the sweet Deb.  Take a peek at her creation.....


Isn't that the CUTEST!  LOVE this one is soooo many ways.  I wanted to share a shot of the card creator kit that you can see on the Flower Soft website.....


There are so many wonderful elements to this kit.  How would you like one of your own????  

Leave a comment to this blog post by Sunday, Sept 9 11:59PM EST to be entered.  We've extended the comment time to allow for all of our friends to participate.  

I will be posting winners each week at the same time.  Look for that during our Thursday fun!  Last weeks will be announced in just a bit.  :)

Hope you are all enjoying the BEAUTIFUL projects using this ADORABLE kit!  

Back in a bit!

Hugs,
Jen




5 comments:

  1. Love this card! I have been experimenting with that same concept of pushing elements off the edge; however, I then sometimes struggle to find an envelope that works... But I do love this look! BTW - I was browsing the website this weekend - those kits are a great price - what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look like fun and that card too cute :)

    ReplyDelete