Monday, June 28, 2010

Creating Floral Centers with Flowersoft.


Good Morning! Hope you all enjoyed a nice weekend. Quite often, I use Flowersoft to ground and image, as you can see underneath my flower pot picture. But in addition, I like to use flower soft in the center of flowers!!!





For this project, I added Autumn Flower Soft directly to the coloured image. To add dimension to the flower embellishment. I covered a button, which gave me a nice center to the card!!!

I really like the way the Flower Soft tied in the colours on the card and especially matched the rusty tones in the designer paper!

Stamps: Flower Girl, Stampotique Originals
Paper" Basic Grey
Flower: CTMH
Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, the flower soft certainly adds to the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't pick out anyway better to accent flower centers then with Flower Soft, what great colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully colored, and I love how you've used the Flower Soft for the flowers! So cute, Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete