Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lets Go Fly a Kite!



Hi Everyone,

It is getting more exciting everyday as we get nearer to the launch of Flower Soft TV...I hope you all had the chance to hop over and sign up as there is a massive blog candy on offer, visit http://www.flower-soft.tv/ to find out more



Just thought I’d share with you a really cute card that I will actually demonstrate on the first show.




The kite card is from our Moments in Time Card Topper range, I love the nostalgia the cards evoke in me, (I’m getting old enough to be nostalgic!) I just pencilled a soft shape around the boy and his kite and cut around it.


I used one of the backing papers from the limited edition download that will be available next week. Every paper co-ordinates with each of the designs and I love the kite set as it brings the most gorgeous summer day, blue skies and carefree times that you would wish for to go and fly a kite!


The little boy is fixed to the card with a strip of acetate so that he pop's away from the card and you have then got the cutest and happiest kite flyer!




He reminds me of my boys when they were younger :)




Hope you like the card will all watch the show next Monday to see how it was done in detail


Have fun with your crafting until next time! X

No comments:

Post a Comment