Thursday, June 17, 2010

Using The Starter Kit

I've used lots of goodies from the Starter Kit to make this lovely card;

Garden Borders Card Topper, Baskets and Butterflies Sentiments, Spring Flower Soft, Flower Soft wires, Flower Soft Glue and the gorgeous silk ribbons. All products are available for sale individually too.






So glad to see that your loving Flower Soft and Ultra Fine and being so creative, I'm learning so much from you all.

I always love sending a cute bouquet to my friends either just to cheer them up or celebrate an occassion with them. I make the flowers when I have some spare time and then store them in a box so I always have some ready for the times I have to make a card quickly! Watch the detailed tutorial on http://www.flower-soft.tv/ to see how easy it is to create your wrapper and flowers and the professional finish you will acheive by using some of the hints and tips learnt from all the mistakes I made before you!

It's great fun, it's easy and you will be amazed at the professional finish you will be proud to send to your best buddies!

I'm so excited to be able to join you in sharing and learning, there is so much to learn isn't there? Never a dull moment!

Looking forward to your feedback and will talk next week.

Enjoy.

Lots of love, Noreen.

2 comments: