Saturday, June 26, 2010

What a Difference a Little Flower Soft Makes!

It doesn't take much, just a little accent of Flower Soft can make your entire creation. You will get added interest and dimension plus the softness it adds to an image.
I wanted to share today how easy it is to add some Flower Soft accents to stamped images, using these to create cards. You can tell on both of my cards, that I stamped one image, added Flower Soft to portions of each one and my cards went from OK to WOW!
This wonderful flower is a set of stamps from Kitchen Sink stamps. These stamps are meant to be used in a three or four step process. When I had my flower stamped and finished, I added the Tacky Glue to the middle design and added Baby Pink Flower Soft and Raspberry Fizz Ultra Fine Flower Soft to it. Again, make sure you are generous with the amount of glue you use.
Here you can see my completed card using October Afternoon papers and Verve stamps.
I added some Raspberry Fizz Ultra Fine Flower Soft to the outline of the butterfly. That little bit of something extra will have the recipient of the card wondering what you did to make it just that much more special to receive.
Thanks for visiting, Linda Beeson (Dt Member)

7 comments:

  1. These are lovely and you are right it does give it that special look. I have been using it on lots of my recent cards and any tips and ideas are greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Linda! Love this - it's an awesome look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The texture really makes the first card look like needlepoint. Great technique Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so very beautiful, Linda!! Perfect Flower Soft accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of the KSS Stamps adding the Flower Soft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Linda you definitely can see the difference by using the flower soft, just beautiful and the flower soft just makes those flowers more realistic and pop on the card.....TFS

    ReplyDelete