Monday, December 6, 2010


Are you almost ready for Christmas? If so, I commend you! I'm still not even out of the start block, having maybe two gifts purchased and absolutely NO sweets made! My mother is the Cookie Artisan and I have to tell you that in the last week, she's already got dozens and dozens made. It is perplexing to me, how she manages to make her cookies perfectly uniform in size and shape, with each and every cookie looking like it was made in a cookie factory! Sooo that being said, I steer away from Cookie baking and am left with the task of making the Candy! I always make a gorgeous Brown Sugar Fudge, along with Chocolate Pecan Fudge, Skor Bars, Almond, Peppermint and Cranberry Bark, Chocolate Peanut Crunchies (those fabulous cookies that you make my dipping Chow Mein Noodles and Peanuts in Chocolate!) , Buckeyes and this year I may try to make some Butter cream Balls! I do have the house decorated and tidy, so that's a bonus. Additionally I've only managed to create about 30 Christmas Cards this year, so I'll be finishing up the additional cards this week so that I can get them mailed out.

Speaking of Christmas Cards, isn't this Jolly Elf the sweetest? I thought he'd be perfect to sit on a bed of Polar White Flower Soft Snow!



If you've followed my blog over the years, you'll know that I am a fan of creating snowy scenes....I would say that the Polar White Flower Soft is my absolute fave!!! It just gives that extra bit of WOW! to your creations!

Hope you have a great week!

Vicki

Supplies

Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil: Sticky, Stampin' Up! Delightful Decorations
Paper: Fancy Pants, Cranberry Cobbler CS
Accessories: Copic Markers, Air Compressor for airbrushing sky, White Gel Pen, Ribbon, Dollar Store Snowflake. EK Success Border Punch, Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! That stamp is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the sweetest! Totally gorgeous! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! dollar store snowflake? it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete