Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Little Friend

I'd like to share one of the cards I made using a Christmas set from the Moments in Time line called Little Friend. I love the sentiment of this image, and look - she is feeding the bird chocolate chip cookies! So cute. The image is watercolored with Ranger reinkers, which I mixed with a drop or two of Shimmerz paints.
I used Polar White Flower Soft on the trim of the girl's hat and boots, and sprinkled some prisma glitter in those areas while the glue was still wet. Can you see it in the close-ups below? I love that extra sparkle.

This set is part of the prize packages up for grabs for our Blog Hop and Sprinkle Challenge this week - there's still a little time left to participate if you haven't yet! We'd love to have you join us!

3 comments:

  1. This is so elegant in those wonderful shades of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such gorgeous, rich colours and love the bit of sparkle in the Flowersoft - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete