Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas tinsel

Christmas tree image are so fun to decorate with Flower Soft! Here are two cards using the same image (from Our Daily Bread designs), but decorated very differently. You can find out more about these cards on my blog, Mama Dini's Stamperia. The direct links are below each picture.
My first card is colored with Touch Twin Markers and decorated with Gold Flower Soft from the Diamond Range. I also used gold Peel-Offs around the edge of the main panel.
This card was colored using Touch Twin Markers, and decorated with Silver Flower Soft from the Diamond Range.

Same image, two very different effects! I love the sparkle and dimension that the Flower Soft gives!

Thanks for looking -
Dina

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet.

    ReplyDelete