Thursday, December 22, 2011

Joy to the World

I love the soft look that Sweet Pea Flower Soft gives these Vintage Christmas images!Layout is courtesy of Splitcoaststampers, sentiment is from Impression Obsession.
Sadly, this will be my last post on the Flower Soft blog, as I'll be focusing my energies elsewhere in the coming year... if you like my work, I hope you'll continue to follow me at my blog, Mama Dini's Stamperia! I'm sure you'll still see lots of Flower Soft there! Many thanks to Flower Soft for their generosity, and for allowing me to showcase their products... and big hugs to my fellow designers! Love you girls, and hope to meet some of you in person next year!

Many blessings to you all in the New Year -
Dina

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just plain gorgeous! What a wonderful effect with the Flower Soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Dina!! Good luck to you and I'm sure we will see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, I love Flower Soft, thanks for pairing with Penny Black for this blog hop!!! The cards are all so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intimately, the post is really the greatest on this worthwhile topic. I match in with your conclusions and can eagerly look forward to your next updates.

    ReplyDelete