Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays! FSC43

Hey Peeps! Time for another Flower Soft challenge! This weeks challenge, to make a project geared around the holidays. Hopefully you are all having a WONDERFUL holiday! Life can get so crazy this time of year. It can be so easy to forget what it's a
ll about. I've really enjoyed having some quiet time to reflect on all of the many blessings my family has....that often comes between times of complete chaos....but maybe that's why those moments are so very special! ;-)

I've had a bit of extra time to get in a little paper crafting. I pulled out a topper from the Cute Christmas line for my card today....


Hope you all have a chance to play. This week we are playing for a pot of Polar White Flower Soft and a package of Display Globes. LOVE these globes! They are great for soooo many things! As always, link your card to this post to be included for this weeks challenge. A winner will be chosen next Wednesday so be on the lookout for an email announcing if it's you! If you are uploading your creations to SCS please use the keyword FSC43.

Check out the rest of the DT to see what they have created....

7 comments:

  1. Hi Oh wow what a beautiful card love the yellow colours with the rbbon and the image is gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with the yellow that you used on your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Jen!
    I just posted this one on SCS
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2110787?nocache=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. the teddy topper is too cute! here's my card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles. More power!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!Cute Card!!! Here is mine! http://kristacheryl.blogspot.com/2011/12/cute-christmas-card-window-shopper.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

    ReplyDelete