Saturday, December 3, 2011

Flowers and Flower Soft

One product that Flower Soft offers is downloads. I am using a flower set from a Floral Designs Download set.  There are several sets available and what is cool is there are quite a few different shapes in one set and they work with Spellbinders Nestabilities.
 My card is created using the Clematis set.  I love the purples in the flowers. 
After I cut the label shape out with my Spellbinders Nestabililties, I used extra flowers to layer the flowers and then accents them with Purple and Silver Ultra Fine Flower Soft. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda Beeson, Design Team member

2 comments:

  1. Thank you the information on your blog was very useful.
    grateful dead throw

    ReplyDelete
  2. this a good site for flowers designs. it very nice flowers des. thank you for this post.

    Florists Richmond

    ReplyDelete