Wednesday, December 7, 2011

FSC41 - Think Snow

Are you thinking snow? It's that time of year and here in the Indianapolis area we are still waiting for substantial snowfall. For me, it just doesn't seem quite like the holidays until the ground is covered in the white stuff. This coming from a girl from the south!

This weeks Flower Soft challenge is to 'Think Snow'. We are all creating a little something with that in mind. I pulled out a little Polar White and one of my FAVORITE toppers, Window Shopping, and here's what I came up with.....

I love this image. I opted for a simple layout to really let the topper 'pop'. Here's a close up with the layers....

One of my favorite things about this kit is that the pieces are all die cut. I love that I don't have to cut each piece out. It makes for an easy assembly.

Be sure and check out the entire team:

Have a good one! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Wow your card is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my entry:
    http://cdjcape521.blogspot.com/2011/12/presents.html
    Can someone contact me about a prize I never received? I keep emailing Jen, but there is no reply~~
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Here is mine: http://stampawaytheday.blogspot.com/2011/12/celebrate-season.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.

    ReplyDelete