Monday, August 20, 2012

A Project...& The Winner

Hey Peeps!  Back with another project for you.  Take a peek at this one from Linda.  She's using the Patriot on the most ADORABLE card....


Such a BEAUTY!  I {heart} everything about this color combo.  

Now for the WINNER of Thursdays drawing!.........{drum roll here...}
I am so in love with the Flower Soft line! I do understand offering digital content, since so many are "crafting" online now. I guess I will always be a traditionalist and really love the product lines so much! Please keep showing us samples, as they spark my imagination to use the toppers, sentiments, and Flower Soft I have in different ways. Thank you!

Please send me your address so that we can ship you your goodies!  jenniferbuck.flowersoft@gmail.com

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Jen


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card from Linda and congratulations to the winner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and congrats to Auntie D

    ReplyDelete