Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Magic Of Christmas - Facebook Fan Day!

Hey Peeps!  We are back with another fun day of celebrating new items and all of you!  Today we are focusing on the NEW Magic Of Christmas line.  I'm sharing my sample with you first {You just saw this one if you came from my blog.  I will be sharing another a bit later but ran out of sun today.}

Take a peek....

This is using the new Magic Of Christmas card creator.  You can view the entire kit here at the Flower Soft website.

Be sure and join us starting at 2PM EST for all of the fun at our Facebook Flower Soft fan page.  We will be giving away lots of fun prizes today.  More info coming....  :)

Be sure you check out the entire DT's blogs if you missed them.....

And don't forget to join us on the Facebook fan page starting at 2PM EST!  




4 comments:

  1. I would Love to be a Flower Soft Featured Stamper!!I have a fb pg.please like
    it:http://www.facebook.com/CraftyKards43 My blog is www.craftykards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete