Monday, August 13, 2012

The Magic Of Christmas - Facebook Fan Day WINNERS!

Woo hoo! Time for some prize winners!!!

Prize #1
1 Hint of Green Glitter Frosting
1 Die Cut Sticker sheet Winter Wonderland
 
dixie in Montana
 
Prize #2
1 Polar White
1 Silhouette Santa Sticker Sheet
1 Christmas Sentiment Stamp Set
 
Freetany
Check out her cards!
 
Prize #3
1 Hint of Violet Glitter Frosting
1 Winter Wonderful card creator
 
 
Prize #4
1 Ultra Fine White
1 Silhouette Sticker Winter Wonderland
 
 
Congratulations Winners!
 
All winners should email me your address info {jenniferbuck.flowersoft@gmail.com}.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners, I just received my goodies today. thank you Flower Soft, I LOVE it!!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - Congratulations to All! I, too, just received my recently-won prize package and just LOVE all these goodies! Thank you, Flower Soft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to all the winners hope you enjoy your prizes

    ReplyDelete
  4. ОООООООООООООООО! Thank you! Thank you very very much! Very nice to be the winners and get more of these wonderful products Flower Soft. Thank you again!
    Also congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

    Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey. Did you get my letter with the address? Unfortunately, the answers I received. Could it be that the letter was in spam?

    ReplyDelete