Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Santa.... & Announcing Vicki!

Hey Peeps!  Back with more from the Santa Topper line....with a little EXCITING announcement!  Ack!  I've been sitting on this SO long!  I've been dying to share!  Vicki Harper has joined our design team!  I'm SO excited about this!   She's such a talented card maker/scrapbooker.  She's up with today's sample.  Take a peek at what she created with the Santa Toppers....


How cute is that.  Vicki has been teaching for so many years.  She's such a WONDERFUL papercrafter and talented in so many ways.  She will be sharing so many BEAUTIFUL projects that I know will bring inspiration to each of us.

Back with another sample tomorrow and don't forget all of the FUN PRIZES coming on Thursday!

Hugs,
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so kewl with the beard made of flower soft love it :)

    Just wondering if you could turn off the comment moderation thing it's really hard to read this new one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style! I found a cache of vintage Christmas cards while cleaning out a basement - these new toppers remind me of those images. I have been looking forward to playing with those cards and FS - now I can play with these, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and colorful. Love the colors and designs. Love how you accented the beard. Great job.

    ReplyDelete