Friday, August 31, 2012

Santa Toppers

I wanted to share another project using the Santa Toppers today.  Take a peek at what Krista created.....


 I love all the gold color added to the topper and the touch of Glitter Frosting on the trees is the perfect touch.  

There are so many Flower Soft colors that can be added to images like these.  My favorite for the Santa topper line would be the Glitter Frosting {either color}, Ivory, the Diamond Range {emerald, ruby, gold, silver},.....Ultra Fine Pine would be WONDERFUL....

I love having options.  :)

Back with more tomorrow and I look forward to all of your samples for the big prize from yesterday.

Have a good one!
Jen  

4 comments:

  1. ooh this is so beautiful too. I really love these vintage toppers so much. I´ve always loved christmas very much, and with such gorgeous pics here, it can only be the best, it´s just so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the music paper behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Santa he looks so jolly even in the cold snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Santa! This card is gorgeous with those wonderful layers!

    ReplyDelete