Monday, September 6, 2010

Getting Sticky With Flower Soft


Happy Labour Day! This is the weekend that marks the end of the summer for me. I can't believe that Autumn is coming on so quickly, but the chill was in the air here for sure!!! Autumn is my favourite season, but I'll miss the balmy summer days for sure.

I discovered a neat alternative to using glue for flower soft application. I have been using double sided tape for many years to add glittery strips to my card. I do this when I want to create a very even border. I decided to give it a whirl with my Lilac Flower Soft the other day and it worked like a dream! After laying the tape down, I applied the flower soft. I then took a piece of scrap paper, placed it over the area and used it to apply pressure to the tape strip! I like the look I achieved and the convenience of creating a straight border so quickly!

Don't forget that Flower Soft is now a member company on Splitcoaststampers. Be sure to pop into our forums and say hello!

Happy Stamping!

--Vicki~~

Supplies: Image: Simply Betty Stamps, Sentiment: The Stamps of Life
Paper: Imaginisce
Lilac Flower Soft-Misc Brads

3 comments: