Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wow...how many days to Christmas?!!!!!!!

Hi again everyone,

hope I havn't frightened you to death by the title! I know it's not long to Christmas though. Something else that I know is that you are really going to love the 12 Bears of Christmas download available from Friday. The images are so cute they are a real pleasure to work with.


Take a look at the card created by the lovely Sheena, it truly is one of the most sophisticated cards I have ever seen created! You might just guess I love, love, love this card!

When you see how easily Sheena takes us through step by step to make up the card you will be thrilled to use the same techniques time after time.

I personally have learnt so much from this very talented lady I know, like me, that your going to be so pleased to add these tips and hints to your crafting skills.


Materials used; 12 Bears of Christmas download.

Acetate

Rangers Walnut Distress Ink

Ribbon

1 comment: