Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Die Cut Dimensions

I'm sure there will be much more information coming on these new products in the near future, but I wanted to share this card I made with the new Die Cut Dimensions Wildflowers! This is a super-versatile preprinted die-cut kit that will stretch to embellish many, many projects. I'll have a photo tutorial soon, to show how you can add realistic dimension to your flowers. For now, here's my card! All stamps are from Impression Obsession. I used glass microbeads and Polar White Flower Soft in the flower centers to add texture and dimension.
Keep your eyes peeled for more new products coming your way soon... there are some sneak peeks at Flower Soft's Facebook page!

4 comments:

  1. The card is very tender. And lovely. I'll be wating for tutorial, it must be very interesting
    ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words can describe this beautiful card...Stunning comes to mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done I love the card! The 3D die cut dimensions are my favourite topper, Doreen - flowersoft uk.

    ReplyDelete