Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas is over, bring on Spring!


I hope that you all enjoyed a Happy and Healthy New Year! Wishing you all the best in 2011. I have to say that although I'm not terribly excited about getting back to my routine of work and early rising, I always view the post Christmas period as a segway into Spring! Yes, here in Canada we have a few months of Winter left. I look forward to more days of skating on the lake and perhaps some sledding, but I DON"T relish driving in the slush and snow! I do like the thought of creating sweet spring samples as I was getting a little bit weary with the influx of Christmas projects I was working on!

This sweet and simple sample uses some Ultrafine Black Flowersoft to add dimension to the Buttterfly's body. The Sketch used in the card is from this weeks Card Positioning System Blog.

For more details on my project, you can visit my blog at Summerthyme Studio

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment