Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FSC20 Flower Soft Challenge - Scallops!


Entries must be uploaded to the SCS gallery and use at least one Flower Soft product (Flower Soft, toppers, stamps) to be eligible to win. Please use the keyword FSC20 and flowersoft (one word) when uploading to the Splitcoast Gallery so we can find your project.

The prize this week – Winners choice - 4 colors of Flower Soft!

Entries will be accepted for the challenge until 6:00am CT on January 21st. The winner’s card will be featured on the Flower Soft blog on January 21st!

Here is my challenge card:

I colored the image with Copic markers. I made the border with a strip of sticky tape (I used Scor-Tape) and notching one end and then laying it on my card. I sprinkled Ultra Fine Black Flower Soft onto the tape and rubbed it in a bit with my finger for good adhesion. 

Here is a closer look:

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamp N Plus Scrap N
Papers www.discountcardstock.com: (January Posh Papers Kit  Soot 80#, Kraft 80#, White Linen 80#, Dotted Swiss from the Phoenix Trio: Phoenix). Bo Bunny Crush
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink (Brushed Corduroy)
Other: Copic markers, ribbon from the January Posh Papers Kit  1/2" Scor-Tape, die cut from Sizzix, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ (E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares)

Have a great day!
Jeanne

6 comments:

  1. great card
    If I don't belong to SplitcoastStampers can I put it on my blog and link back here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. artycrafty - You should join Splitcoast! It's free and it's a wonderful community of crafters. All you need to do is register to see all of the site and create a gallery. It's lots of fun.

    If you choose not to though you can link here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Jeanne.... I belong to heaps of crafty communities and find it hard to keep up. I do visit from time to time for inspiration.... I'm a part time lurker there ;)

    When I do my projects I'll link here from my blog post. Thanks for the option. Just discovered flower-soft and I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok done and uploaded into the SCS gallery - decided to join up after all

    ReplyDelete