Tuesday, January 4, 2011

.......and a Happy New Year!

I entered this card in the monthly contest for December over at Art Impressions,...thought I'd share it here too. Five different stamps make up the little carolers scene, which I watercolored with reinkers and watercolor/Inktense pencils. I cut out the roof top and and punched the edge with a corner rounder with the edge guard removed. I used a large stylus to emboss each scallop from the back side.I added some snowy accents to the scene with Polar White Flower Soft.



Happy New Year to you!

Dina

3 comments:

  1. How adorable. Your wonderful "snow" is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous...your colouring is just the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The roof texture is great and love the colours you used on your carolers.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete