Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fireworks!!!

Hi there everyone,
I don't know anyone that doesn't like fireworks. I suppose that's because whenever we see them it's usually for a celebration. How perfect to be able to send such gorgeous celebration cards using this wonderful range of toppers in conjunction with our wonderful new Neon Ultra Fine range. Anyone who knows me knows that I love bright and sparkly. Don't think that because these toppers are young and lively that they wouldn't be suitable for recycled teenagers like myself.!!!
I was so very lucky to have seen the Disney Parade when we did a show in Florida, my goodness that was a firework display!
The range of toppers covers lots of different events (four images, two of each in a pack) so they will be a very useful edition to your card making. Take a look at this weeks sparkling show on http://www.flower-soft.tv/ to see what we did with them and to view the Gallery at the end of the show for some inspiration.
Lots of love until next week,

Noreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment