Friday, November 26, 2010

FSC12 Blog Hop Winner, Featured Stamper and Flower Soft TV Winners!

This week's Flower Soft Sprinkle Challenge (FSC12)Featured Stamper is Linda (Snail at SCS)!
  Linda made a sweet bear with Polar White Flower Soft trim!

Congratulations Linda!
 Our FSC12 Blog Hop winner is:
Cat Spicer
Both  Linda and  Cat win:

This week's Flower Soft TV winners!
The winners will each receive a Snow Globe CD Rom
Laurie Stephens, CO, USA
Carolyn Pugh, Pontyclun, WALES
Sue Christian,Victoria, AUSTRALIA
Chris NURSER-STEPHENS, Banffshire, SCOTLAND
Janet Rich, Gloucestershire, UK
Mary Zimmerman, PA, USA

Next week's prize - A Charlie's Ark - I Love You Stamp set!

Want to be a winner? All you need to do is go to Flower Soft TV and  and click on the green button to register! Can't be any easier that that. 

Every week we will pick 6 winners among all that are registered at Flower Soft TV. 

3 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest card - I am always amazed at what a difference a little bit of Polar Ice White Flower Soft does to a project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thank you so much! i'm honoured and surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! And, I might have missed the boat as I'm WAY behind on my blog reading. Am I too late to claim my prize?

    ReplyDelete