Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sparkly Snow

There isn't a better or prettier way to add snow to a card or project then with the Polar Ice Flower Soft. To make it even better and more sparkly, I added in some of the NEW Silver Flower Soft. 
The main piece to my little snowman card is one of the NEW Charlie's Ark toppers.  That along with these great, golden yellow papers by Graphic 45 set the stage for a cute little snow scene.
If you take a  look at the Charlie's Ark toppers, you will see that they come in various shades of Sepia. They are yummy all by themselves, but I added just the slightest hint of color with some Copic markers in very light shades.
Here is a close up of my Polar Ice and Silver Flower Soft for my snow.  There is snow in the printed topper, I just used the Tacky Glue in some places and added the white. When that was dry, I did the same and this time used the Silver Flower Soft. I love the little combination together. 

Thanks for visiting, Linda Beeson, Design Team Member

2 comments: