Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy holidays!

Hi, everyone, it's Dina.....! It's my first time posting over here, so I feel a little funny... but you'll be seeing me every Tuesday here at the Flower Soft blog now, so I hope you like what you see! Since we're moving into December (where did the year go?), I thought I'd share a holiday card - this is a stamp from Impression Obsession called Goldie on Ornament. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.Because I didn't want to lose the detail of the ears, I used the Ultra-fine Sand Flower Soft a bit more sparingly than normal so some of the shading and lines would show through. I used Polar White Flower Soft on the rim and ball of his hat...I've found that I like the look of a couple of layers of Polar White - after the first round is dry, you can go back and add more glue and Flower Soft over the top for more dimension. (Note - do wait until the glue from your first layer is dry, or you will end up with a fluffy mess at the tip of your glue bottle. Don't ask me how I know.)

Happy crafting!
Dina

2 comments:

  1. Oh how totally adorable! Welcome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD!!! DIna, this is GORGEOUS!!!!! I totally need to get some colouring lessons from you woman!!! WOW!!!! Welcome to the Blog!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete