Monday, November 1, 2010

Once Upon a Christmas


What do you think of this image? Let it Snow is one of the latest release images in the Moments in Time Collection. I am LOVING all the new wintery products that Flower Soft is coming out with! I coloured my image with Copic Markers, Sponged some light blue-grey ink to the edges of the image and added a little bit of Polar White Flower soft to add some dimension to the snow.




I really like the curved sentiment, I think it adds some interest to the overall design. Don't forget that Wed you can visit the Design Team Blogs to see some fun and exciting projects!

'Til next week,

Happy Stamping!

Vicki

Supplies

Stamps: Flower Soft-Let it Snow
Ink: Memento Black, Blue Bayou-SU
Paper: Light and Dark Teal
Accessories: E.K. Success Border Punch, Half Pearls, Stamping Sponges

1 comment:

  1. I am madly in love with this! Not only is that image just the cutest but the colors you picked are perfect! LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete