Monday, November 15, 2010


Hope you've all been well! Sorry I was missing in action last Monday. My Father Lopped off my internet connection and I was without for almost a week! EGHAD! I wanted to share this sweet winter card with you today.

I used "The Gift" from the Flower Soft Moments in time Collection.



I coloured the image with Copic Markers. The outline of the "sky" is done with Prism Pencils. I added some Polar White Flower Soft to the snow. The DP is from the Basic Grey, Jovial Collection.

Hope you like it! Don't forget to tune in on Wednesday for a Flower Soft and Just Rite Stampers Blog hop!

Happy Stamping!

Vicki

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! The image is adorable and your coloring is perfect as is the great accent of the Flower Soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Vicki brilliant colour choice love it
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete