Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fall Pumpkins

The kids are heading back to school and that means Fall is just around the corner. Whew! It's been a scorching hot Summer and I'm ready. Here is a Fall card to get you in the mood.

jmsjr-autumn-blessings-copy.jpg

I used Copic markers to color the image. I added a little Autumn Mix Flower Soft to the base of the pumpkins and as a border (using 1/4″ Scor-Tape). Here is a closer look:

jmsjr-autumn-blessings-close.jpg
Stamps: JB-08703 Autumn Blessings set, JB-09516 Clear Oval Stamper - JustRite
Paper: Bazill
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Potters Clay
Copic markers used: E0000, E25, E31, 0, YR16, YR18, YG95
Other: sponge, Autumn Mix Flower Soft, Flower Soft Glue, Gold Peel-offs, Scor-Tape, Nestabilities (Spellbinders), adhesives (3L)

Have a great day!
Jeanne

6 comments:

  1. schitterend kaartje is dat
    grtz natacha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so festive and perfect, Jeanne!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to be in the mmod for fall yet, but this is sure nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Makes me want to get ready for fall!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is beautiful! I love the warmness of it!! :)

    ReplyDelete