Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lampost Stamp



If you are looking for inspiration and are keen to learn exciting new stamping techniques then this is the show for you!

Once again the multi talented Sheena takes you on an amazing journey to enable you to create stunning cards from your beautiful stamped images.

I am truly fascinated by the effortless techniques that Sheena shows you to enhance your crafting skills, and whats more, it is so easy to do once Sheena shows you how.

I'm proud and inspired by Sheena and you will be too.

Have fun and enjoy, I know you will,

Lots of Love

Noreen

Materials list:
Lampost Stamp, Sage Green Ultra Fine, Raspberry Fizz Ultra Fine, Flower Soft Glue, Rangers distress inks.

3 comments:

  1. stunning. I am in love with it. Sooooo beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nighttime look that was created, love what the Flower Soft adds.

    ReplyDelete