Thursday, August 5, 2010

Recipes for life.



Hi there,


well, what a great time was had by all at the CHA in Chicago. It was great to put faces to names, especially to some of the design team that I have long admired.


Talking of people I admire, don't forget to look at this weeks http://www.flower-soft.tv/ and see the magic performed by Sheena Douglass! This talented lady will astound you with her simple techniques and ideas that she passes on. Wow! I really can't wait for you all to see the show.


Yet another reason to watch this week is for the really cute download thats on offer too. This would make such a lovely little gift for someone special!
Materials used;

Recipes download
Flower Soft glue
Foam pads, (pop dots)

I just can't wait to see your reactions, I know you will be amazed!!!!
Lots of love to you all until next time,
Noreen.

3 comments: