Saturday, August 14, 2010

Flower Soft makes the fruit look touchable!

I hope you went on the blog hop that the Flower Soft team did with the Impression-Obsession stamp team this last wednesday. If you didn't, it is not too late. There is so much inspiration on using both the stamps and the Flower Soft and there are prizes to be had!

I wanted to share with you the card that I did for the hop. I know you did see it if you went the entire hop, but if you didn't have time, here it is.  I love the Refreshment set of stamps that I was able to play with. This is just two of the stamps in the set.  I stamped the pitcher with black ink, embossed it with clear embossing powder, colored in portions with Copic markers and then added in my Ultra Fine Flower Soft here and there. 

I just loved how well these Cosmo Cricket patterned papers went with my theme. 

Notice I only added the Flower Soft to portions of the various fruit pieces and the umbrellas? That way my images showed and you get still the great look of the Flower Soft accents. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda Beeson, Design Team member

9 comments:

  1. Looks great Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun time card! Love the use of the flowersoft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything always looks a little better with texture. The colours of your card are so bright and pretty but the flowersoft just makes them pop!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmmm--this is so realistic it is making me thirsty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the summery colors, and the Flower Soft accents add so much!! Getting thirsty here. ;)

    ReplyDelete