Monday, August 9, 2010

Flower Soft meets Impression Obsession

A Little Later this week, August 11th to be precise, the Design Team Members of Flower Soft and Impression Obsession Stamps are joining forces for a Fun Blog Hop! You won't want to miss all the DT Creations and to see how perfectly the Flower Soft and Impression Obsession Images can be combined for the most beautiful of creations!

I'm sharing with you one of the images that I chose for the Hop this week. It's called Window with Planter. What I loved about this image in particular, was that I was able to combine FOUR different colours of Flower Soft in the image. I used Christmas Green, Ultrafine Raspberry Fizz Ultrafine Sage and Heather

Be sure to follow the blog this week for all the details on the hop! I'm REALLY looking forward to it!

Supplies:

Stamps: Impression Obsession
FS: Ultrafine Sage and Rasberry Fizz, Christmas Green and Heather Regular Mix
DP and CS : Stampin' Up!
Image coloured with Prism Pencils
Button : Misc


Happy Stamping!


~~Vicki~~

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the image and the way she used the Flower Soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using all of that blue is so pretty and wowie on what the Flower Soft adds to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as always, Vicki. Checking out my links for Thursday. Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. I like the flower soft effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That is soooo pretty! I love all the colours together to make the flowerbox look so real.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Flower Soft! I love that card the flowers look so soft and real!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, this is the most SPECTACULAR card I've ever seen done with Flower Soft. The flowers look like they're just oozing down the side of the pot. FABULOUS piece Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous use of flower soft and such a lovely card too.

    ReplyDelete